Discounted Student Membership. Any student who has not previously been a member can join ACDA for only $5! One-year student memberships are currently $35; the national office will pay $15 and the state board will pay $15.
Benefits of student membership include:
- Monthly subscription to Choral Journal, the professional journal for choral musicians
- Online access to unlimited recordings, videos, repertoire lists and other resources
- Discounts on web orders of print and digital publications
- Attend conferences and participate in festivals and honors choirs
- Network with choral musicians and conductors at every level of the profession!
Students should send a completed membership registration form and a $5 check (made out to MassACDA) to: Dr. Stephen A. Paparo, Student Activities Chair, Fine Arts Center 273, 151 Presidents Drive, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA 01003. Download the membership registration form at: Membership Form – MassACDA 2013 Student Initiative (1). Applications must be post-marked no later than December 8, 2013.