Once again, we are offering discounted students memberships to encourage participation among our future choral conductor leaders! If you are a collegiate conductor, please share this information with your students and consider starting a student chapter at your school. For more information, please visit: http://acda.org/page.asp?page=StudentInitiative2015Students or contact Stephen Paparo (email@example.com).
Student Membership Initiative. Any student can join ACDA or renew their member for only $5! A one-year student membership is currently $35; the national office will pay $15 and our MA state board will pay $15.
Benefits of student membership include:
- Participation and leadership opportunities with student chapters
- Online access to Choral Journal, ChorTeach, the International Journal for Research in Choral Singing as well as unlimited recordings, videos, and repertoire lists
- Opportunities to attend state, division, and national ACDA conferences
- Access to ACDA Career Center–the place for choral jobs
- Network with choral musicians and conductors at every level of the profession!
Students should send a completed membership registration form and a $5 check (made out to MassACDA) to: Dr. Stephen A. Paparo, Youth & Student Activities Chair, Fine Arts Center 273, 151 Presidents Drive, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA 01003.
Applications must be post-marked no later than December 15, 2015.