The spring 2014 issue of ChorTeach, for choral directors at all levels, is now available online at acda.org. Log on and click the Publications tab at the top of the webpage.
ChorTeach is ACDA’s online magazine for choral director/music educators who are searching for answers and need fresh ideas or techniques to meet practical needs.
- World Music for Choirs: Benefits, Barriers, and Basic Pedagogy for Teachers by Stefanie Cash
- The Mother/Daughter Choir: A Unique Experience for Your High School Women’s Choir by Carol Earnhardt
- iPads in the Choral Classroom by Barbara Retzko
- Jo-Michael Scheibe: An Interview by Sean Burton
- The P.A.S.S.I.O.N.A.T.E. Choral Educator’s Guide to Longevity and Happiness by Derrick Fox