Below you’ll find the articles included in the spring edition of ChorTeach. To read them, go to www.acda.org/publications and scroll down to ChorTeach.
ChorTeach is ACDA’s online magazine for choral director/music educators who are searching for answers and need fresh ideas or techniques to meet practical needs.
- The Role Trust Plays in Musical Rehearsals by Tom Wine
- Software Apps for Choir Directors—Not Students by Chris Clark
- Looking Back, Teaching Forward: Using Folk Songs to Teach Culture, History, and Music in the Elementary Classroom by David Row
- Work and Wellness for Choral Conductors: Exercise Makes a Difference by Stephen Sieck
- Classical Improvisation: A Powerful and Effective Addition to Choral Warm-Ups by Matthew Potterton