The spring issue of ChorTeach, for choral directors at all levels, is now available online at acda.org. Log on and click the Publications tab at the top of the webpage. You must be a member and logged in to view the magazine.
ChorTeach is ACDA’s online magazine for choral director/music educators who are searching for answers and need fresh ideas or techniques to meet practical needs
- Today is the First Day of the Rest of the Year, Cliff Ganus
- Coping with Stress in the Music Ministry, Paul A. Aitken
- Assessment in the Choral Classroom–New Options Using Technology, Trisha Scheidies
- Reflections from the Soprano Sight Singing Room at Contest, CathyCrispino with Marie Lerner-Sexton
- You Can Learn to Scat Sing – Techniques to Enhance Beginning Vocal Improvisation, Scott Fredrickson