The summer issue of ChorTeach, for choral directors at all levels, is now available online at acda.org. Log on and click the Publications tab at the top of the webpage.
ChorTeach is ACDA’s online magazine for choral director/music educators who are searching for answers and need fresh ideas or techniques to meet practical needs.
- Role Playing and Teamwork in the Male Choir by Andrew Crow
- IPA – It’s Not Just for Voice Studios Anymore by Colin Brown
- Quotes and Sayings for Teaching Lessons About Music and Life by Terry J. Barham
- Challenge Your Singers and They Challenge Each Other by Travis Rogers
- Literacy Achievement and the Impact of Choral Music Participation by Keith Hearnsberger