The summer 2014 issue of ChorTeach, for choral directors at all levels, is now available online at acda.org. Log on and click the Publications tab at the top of the webpage.
ChorTeach is ACDA’s online magazine for choral director/music educators who are searching for answers and need fresh ideas or techniques to meet practical needs.
- Creating an Inclusive and Safe Choir Room by Christopher Larson
- Sing Out Loud: Empowering Women’s Choirs by Lindsay S. Pope
- Recruiting Boys into Choirs – Techniques that Work by Jonathan Krinke
- Battling the October Blues: Stimulus Variation in Rehearsals by Erin Colwitz
- Stuck in the Middle – Finding Multicultural Repertoire for Middle School Choirs by Kurt McKee