Below you’ll find the articles included in the spring edition of ChorTeach. To read them, go to www.acda.org/publications and scroll down to ChorTeach.
ChorTeach is ACDA’s online magazine for choral director/music educators who are searching for answers and need fresh ideas or techniques to meet practical needs.
- Choir Member Placement and Its Acoustic Effects by Margaret M. Woods
- Going Global: World Music in the Choral Classroom by Jennifer Alarcon and Brian C. Murray
- Guiding Music Interns: What it Entails for Cooperating Teachers by Teresa Rhyne
- Keeping the “Community” in Community Choirs by Susan Medley
- Planning Productive, Efficient Choral Rehearsals: Young Conductors, Take Note by Stephen Kingsbury