Below you’ll find the articles included in the spring edition of ChorTeach. To read them, go to www.acda.org/publications and scroll down to ChorTeach.
ChorTeach is ACDA’s online magazine for choral director/music educators who are searching for answers and need fresh ideas or techniques to meet practical needs.
- Teacher Self-Preservation: Tips for Preserving Your Voice by Robin Samlan and Jeremy N. Manternach
- Why Do They Sing? Students Speak Up by Debbie Aurelis-Muir
- Some Thoughts on Singing in Tune by Richard Sowers
- A Successful Approach to Making Music Come Alive:Imagery in the Choral Classroom by Sean J. M. Newman
- Cross-Curricular Instruction in the Choral Classroom by Andrew Bruhn