The Winter 2015 issue of ChorTeach, for choral directors at all levels, is now available online at acda.org. Log on and click the Publications tab at the top of the webpage.
ChorTeach is ACDA’s online magazine for choral director/music educators who are searching for answers and need fresh ideas or techniques to meet practical needs.
- Communicating with Parents – Help for Music Teachers by Susan Dill
- Putting the Fun in Fundamentals for Your Choir by Laura Farnell
- An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure: Vocal Health Reminders for Music Educators, Conductors, and Singers by Jason Paulk
- Why Won’t My Middle School Choir Sing? by Dale Duncan
- Choosing Music for Those Awkward, Difficult, yet Beautiful People – Middle School Singers by Elizabeth Batey