Stephen A. Paparo
Student Activities Chair
To see all posts related to the Student Activities R&S area, browse the posts listed on the right side of this page.
Once again, we are offering discounted students memberships to encourage participation among our future choral conductor leaders! If you are a collegiate conductor, please share this information with your students and consider starting a student chapter at your school. For more information, please visit: http://acda.org/page.asp?page=StudentInitiative2015Students or contact Stephen Paparo (email@example.com).
Student Membership Initiative: Any student can join ACDA or renew their member for only $5! A one-year student membership is currently $35; the national office will pay $15 and our MA state board will pay $15.
Benefits of student membership include:
- Participation and leadership opportunities with student chapters
- Online access to Choral Journal, ChorTeach, the International Journal for Research in Choral Singing as well as unlimited recordings, videos, and repertoire lists
- Opportunities to attend state, division, and national ACDA conferences
- Access to ACDA Career Center–the place for choral jobs
- Network with choral musicians and conductors at every level of the profession!
Students should send a completed membership registration form and a $5 check (made out to MassACDA) to: Dr. Stephen A. Paparo, Youth & Student Activities Chair, Fine Arts Center 273, 151 Presidents Drive, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA 01003.
Applications must be post-marked no later than December 15, 2015.